View Profile ErkTheCrux

All 35 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

A little bit awkward, but still enjoyable.

The music kind of lowered the quality for me, also the upscaled pixels really took away from the overall value of the flash. However, I am still giving it a 5/5 because it was funny, and humor is the only reason I browse newgrounds :)

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks this might sound funny but I agree with you on how awkward it is, it's part of why I like it. :) Thanks I'll take your advice and work on the scale of my pixels for next time. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Spazkid is awesome.

I thought this was one of your best flashes yet, Spazkid. I've been waiting and waiting for someone, anyone to speak out about this ridiculous fad. They've been posting their shitty memes all over e621 (a FURRY art website, not flavoring salts) and then theyre even making terrible modifications to the game Terraria. And worst of all (No, that's not the worst of it) they made pony avatars in Second Life. I am a hater and this flash makes me happy, but even despite that, I am officially a fan of yours, Spazkid. this flash is a fuggin' MASTERPIECE.
Also: The bronies are butthurt over an awesome flash video. Go figure!

Meme-whoring.

Funny stuff, but lacks originality

Puppy reminds me of Zarphus (minus the getting married part)

GeneralIvan is a huge troll.

And I love every moment of his voice. he's so good at what he does, I have yet to compare him to anybody.

Lol, no.

Only a team of masturful flash animators such as yourselves could possibly create something so masturbate.

IncendiaryProduction responds:

We are masturbate pros.

Inspiring, clever, and fierce.

Your space on the front page is well deserved. Good work, and keep going. I'd nearly forgotten about this, how long has it benn -- a year? The music fits well with the intended theme, too, so that gets points with me.

Not bad at all!

I wish I knew what goes on in that brain of yours when you make these things. :D

All I know for sure is that I'd do the same thing if I had your talents.

Fgsfds

I like the one just before the "Sorry for wasting your time" frame.

I don't know why, something about wacky monsters just gets my ball rolling. :D

Final Fantasy IV!

I've been going through a sort of obsession with that game. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone!

very awesome artwork and I was quite surprised when the "nerd" started playing the theme of Rosa and Cecil on an Ocarina...

YAY!

I love all your flash cartoons Sexual Lobster! your humor is perfect, it's all I could ever ask for in cartoon. You should be put on the air or something. Wouldn't that be great?

Sexual-Lobster responds: