View Profile ErkTheCrux

All 35 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

I don't usually like to write reviews because they get voted down but I really enjoyed this. thank you for making it. I wish all skeletal monsters were friendly like that. :P

Was that artwork from Deja Vu? I loved that type of game as a kid. :3

thoroughly enjoyable, I have to admit I am a little bit shocked that they would come across the stronghold before going to the nether.

I guess they dont have any use for eyes of ender now, huh?

Too short.

but still amazingly shocking.
I didn't expect him to turn out to be a griefer. O.O

nice little song

but I kind of pwefew tuhtles to twains

decent!

this was just the pick-me-up I needed after a slump in my own building. I do hope you'll incorporate some of the features in 1.8 with your next flash (besides the hunger meter, which you have already demonstrated) and sonically please us with that enjoyable voice acting. Gaylord Steambath is quite the interesting character. :)

Hey

Yeah

You should like

make the super power thing into like

a meme

and then just.. kind of... post it all over... the internet

and... then people will see it... and ... remake their own internet characters into the same thing

and itll be ... like.. ..... krystal's sandwich. Yeah. That'll be awesome.

The screaming gave me a boner

(Insert quote from cartoon followed by XD's and LOL's and other retarded emoticons)
(insert attempt at writing a serious review saturated with XD's and LOL's)
(insert statement that discredits previous statements)
(insert begging for positive ratings for the crappy review that I just wrote)

I concurr

I happen to partake in the fandom, and this was hilarious. It's almost perfect, it retains enough neutrality to be funny for anyone. However, personally, I would find it a lot more funny if it included some true stories in it. :)

front page!

Congrats on your frontpage. well deserved.

servandovill responds:

thanks dude! i appreciate that :)

Artwork by Zeriara